After announcing the date of the publication of its financial results, shares of Motorsport Games Inc. (Nasdaq: MSGM) were up 8.30% at $0.7257 at the time of the last check.
Unlock the Hottest Top 10 Penny Stocks Today! Discover Now
Dive into the world of lucrative penny stocks with MarketClub's groundbreaking "Smart Scan" technology! Get an instant snapshot of the top 50 high volume stocks with a clear direction and outstanding liquidity - in other words, the strongest trending. To unlock this exclusive list, simply provide your first name, last name, and email for instant access.
Gain Access to Top 10 Penny Stocks Now!.
When will MSGM announce the findings?
On Thursday, November 10, 2022, following market close, Motorsport Games (MSGM) will release financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2022. The following day at 5:00 p.m. ET, Motorsport Games management will hold a conference call and webcast to go over the results.
MSGM launched a new video game
NASCAR Rivals, a new video game by MSGM that is only available on Nintendo Switch platforms, was released this month. This most recent entry in the video game franchise blends the excitement of the NASCAR Cup Series with the ferocity of racing competition for fans everywhere. It is the officially licensed video game of the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series season. Starting on October 14, 2022, NASCAR Rivals will be available for $49.99 across major stores on the Nintendo eShop. You may get the trailer by clicking this link.
- MSGM wanted to highlight a crucial aspect of all motorsports, the competitiveness, with NASCAR Rivals as it continues to develop innovative methods to bring the NASCAR Cup Series to life.
- With the most recent offering, fans may now test their talents against those of their friends, other online gamers, and challenges specific to the sport.
- Fans will be able to embrace their inner rival anywhere and whenever they want thanks to MSGM, which will allow them to fully immerse themselves in what it means to be a NASCAR champion.
- Players have a variety of options for competing against one another on the track thanks to the game’s multiple “Multiplayer” features.
- Friends may compete locally in races utilizing the Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons in “Split Screen” mode.
- Through Nintendo Switch Online, users will be able to compete against up to 15 other players in “Online Multiplayer” from any location in the globe.
Additionally, NASCAR Rivals’ newly added creative features enable players to design distinctive and one-of-a-kind schemes using an improved “Paint Booth,” as well as driver avatars with a variety of appearances, sponsor logos, and more, in order to fully customize an experience around their own legacies in the game.
How does MSGM engage its fans?
As a more elevated experience for fans to completely embrace the passion and thrill of NASCAR with the unrestricted mobility of the Nintendo Switch system, Motorsport Games (MSGM) created NASCAR Rivals. Through NASCAR Rivals, MSGM enables gamers and fans to pick up the NASCAR experience wherever they want to polish their talents and face off against the opposition one at a time.